Looking for a quick and easy chicken recipe? Look no further than pesto chicken! This dish is simple to make and always delicious. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to prepare pesto chicken in the simplest way possible, and what to serve it with. Remember, pesto chicken is the perfect meal for a busy day!
What Is Pesto?
Pesto is a sauce made from basil, garlic, olive oil, and cheese. Its often used as a condiment on pasta dishes or as a salad dressing. However, pesto is so much more than that! Me of the best pestos include chickpea, avocado, roasted garlic, and lentil varieties. Eres more to pesto than just basil leaves! pesto can be used in many dishes, from pasta to pizza to chicken breasts. So, next time you’re in the mood for pesto, be sure to try out some of the many great pesto varieties out there!
Delicious Pesto Chicken Recipe!
Fall is the perfect time to try this pesto chicken recipe! pesto chicken is a delicious and easy way to spice up your meal plan. Its also great as a healthy snack option – just toss some into a salad or wrap for an extra boost of flavor. Be sure to try it soon!
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Pesto (homemade or store-bought)
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped red onion
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Spread pesto on each chicken breast, spreading evenly. Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine tomatoes, red onion, parsley, rosemary, oregano and garlic in a small bowl.
- When the chicken is finished cooking, remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving. Top with the tomato mixture and serve immediately. Enjoy!
What to Eat with Pesto Chicken
Pesto chicken is a great way to add some flavor and nutrients to your diet. Here are some ideas for what to eat with pesto chicken:
- Ice pilaf with peas or carrots: This simple dish is a great way to cool down on a hot day.
- Roasted vegetables: Roasted vegetables are a great way to add some flavor and nutrition to your meal.
- Baked potatoes: This simple dish is a great way to add some hearty texture and nutrition to your meal.
- Spinach salad: This salad is a great way to add some freshness and color to your meal.
- Fruit salad: This salad is a great way to add some salad greens and flavors to your meal.
- Sto chicken is a great way to add some flavor and nutrients to your diet.
Did you know pesto can be used as a delicious chicken dish? Pesto chicken is a simple and easy recipe that can be made in no time at all. Plus, pesto chicken is a great way to enjoy pesto without having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Be sure to check out the recipe below and enjoy!